- Find the best products for the North American market.
- Sustain growth through each individual’s contribution and innovative ideas.
- Create an environment where everyone is inspired to perform to the best of their abilities
- Value the input of every team member, regardless of their position.
- Give back to the local community
BBLÜV GROUP – Montréal, QC
Want to take on new challenges? Do you feel that your potential is untapped? Do you want to contribute to the success of a young and innovative company? You’re probably the right person to join our team.
Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic person who puts the client’s need at the center of their concern. This person will report directly to management while occasionally provide support to other team members. The person should pride themselves in delivering quality work in a orderly and professional fashion.
Who we are:
bblüv is passionate about producing products that are on-trend and up-to-date with technology. Our dynamic team is committed to providing solution-oriented products that ensure the care of babies, monitor their environment and help increase their well-being and comfort. Our range of products makes a positive difference to parents and babies, whether in the nursery, the bath, or even while on vacation!
We work hard to provide products that give parents peace of mind, and therefore, Customer Service must be one of our strengths!
- Answer customers’ questions using different systems and be able to provide all the necessary information;
- Ensure all information is documented, follow up and respond to all customer service calls/emails received. ;
- Manage a multitude of situations (e-mail/phone calls/fax) in a calm, courteous and professional manner;
- Increase brand loyalty by providing effective solutions to unsatisfactory service problems, in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Provide administrative and customer service support for management and internal employees;
- Managing office logistics;
- Data entry;
- Minor accounting data entry
- Identify opportunities for improvement from our existing customer service practices and systems;
- Identify opportunities to increase brand loyalty;
- Participate in special projects, as required.
- General College Diploma, minimum requirement ;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position related to customer service or administrative support;
- Strong computer skills, including a good knowledge of Windows, Excel and the Internet;
- Experience with an ERP and/or CRM system (optional, but an asset);
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication, English and French, a must.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent project management skills, enjoys working in a team setting, multitasking skills, managing time well;
- Pays attention to detail and has the ability to work under pressure;
- Performs in-depth work and demonstrates evidence of initiative;
- Navigates easily on different software simultaneously;
- Creativity required to adapt and improve work processes.
- Full-time permanent position;
- Offices with easy access to public transport;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- 40 hours of work per week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m, Monday through Friday.;
- Salary : TBD
bblüv group is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com